Become a WCM Vendor
2010 Market Application and Rules
Click on the underlined text above to download the 28-page, 421 KB PDF document (requires Acrobat Reader). The PDF consists of:
- - Cover letter
- - 2010 Rules
- - Six-page Application
Reprinted here is the cover letter:
January 4, 2010
Thank you for your interest in the 2010 Westside Community Farmers’ Market (WCM). Last year, vendor-run WCM had its best season yet due to our quality vendors, convenient location and parking, and loyal shoppers. Please read through all Market Rules before filling out the Application; the WCM Board revised them slightly from last year. First and foremost, this is a Wisconsin produceronly market, but without the requirement that the producer be at the Market to vend personally (although we encourage it). Of note:
• Fill in the Product Information check-off section of the Application realistically and accurately based on what you would grow or produce for WCM – it is vital to WCM maintaining its reputation as a well-balanced farmers’ market, since our permit with the state caps stall capacity at fifty. WCM assesses product compatibility during Application review.
• Mail application materials to WCM’s PO Box by March 1, 2010. WCM only considers application packets that include all of the following:
Completed Application For Membership form (attached).
Copies of all current, applicable, license and permit documents and labels for processed products.
Check for sum of $50 Membership Fee plus the entire 2010 stall fee based on size and sessions.
• If your application is not accepted for the 2010 season, your check will be returned to you uncashed.
• About a week after WCM receives your application, you should get confirmation that it was received.
• WCM is not offering a Wednesday market in 2010.
• If you have questions, please call WCM Manager Vivian Green at 608/873-4096.
Westside Community Market – a vibrant community of farmers, food and plant artisans, and their customers.